Tuesday, January 10, 2006
orientation, one wk and a day :)
hello :) i havent updated for more than a wk.. sorry! haha nth much actually happened la.. it's jus tt i was too lazy to blog.. yupp last wk was pretty boring for e ip3s, coz programme was mainly talks and subject introduction talks.. we ip3s who hav alrdy chosen our subject combis don hav to attend.. so on thurs we went to lt4 and watch CENTER STAGE! thanks to me who brought e dvd :P haha actually coz coco returned e disc to me on wed, then i was lazy to take it out.. hehe. so we watched center stage :) yay i love ethan stiefel and amanda schull! cooper and jody rawks :) hahaha ethan's really soooo gd.. 5-6 pirouettes :) ahhhhhh. hehe aiya i love center stage :)
hahaha many ppl cringed when they showed e part where e dancers tape their topes, burn e rim of pointe shoes, scrape e sole of e pointe shoe, wash wounds under e tap.. tt's part of being a ballet dancer man :) shows tt ballet is not jus abt 'prettiness'.. there's so much dancers go thru :)
so now i hav like many ppl on my waiting list to borrow center stage.. hai i'm gg to miss my disc.. take care of my disc please ppl! i got my friend in US to buy for me coz i cant find it in spore anymore.. yupp :)
hmmm then on fri quite fun, learned mass dance.. e first part only la.. quite nice la :) it was did to 'upside dwn' by a*teens.. then jo and i went dwn to meet my other church mates sending weihong into army.. ya then jo and i went for lunch, library, then me to dance at ccab :S frm bukit timah to pasir ris then back to bukit timah..
well then sat and sun nth much le la.. monday (ystday)was actual 'start' of orientation.. e 6 clans came in.. but this yr's presentation abit too draggy.. and we were all cooped up inside e hall W/O AIRCON. so u can imagine how stuffy it was la. go outside was like aircon :S oh did i mention, we ip3s were split up into e j1 classes within our houses, so tt we'll get to know more ppl.. ya so i was attached to s13, with sharon, johanna, weiling and clemence. only for orientation la :P ya aft e presentations we went parade square for og sessions, bleahh i cant rber alot of ppl's names! ya then lunch.. as usual during orientations, e canteen was PACKED. ya.. so just ate sandwich and apple :) aft tt was clan session at lt1.. learnt cheers and our very own house song.. hahaha. and they made e 04ip04-ers do a cheer together :) yay to 04ip04 (err tt's my class :P) ya haha quite funny to see all e dispersed 04-ers gathering at a spot and shouting e cheer :) then as mentioned in many ppl's blogs, sharon represented 04ip04 for e one with e longest last finger. hahaha. she won okay :) for e last 'competition' they asked each class to send a representative, and a councillor brought e reps out, then they said e competition was to see who had e biggest bum. hahaha. and our rep was ziwei. hahaha. and so as not to make e 'theme' so obvious, they made e reps act in a way they'll show their bums. e story was little red riding hood and ziwei was e lrrh. hahaha. and i shall not repeat e mistake he made on stage.. i believe it has alrdy been published on at least 2 of my classmates' blogs :P
hmmm then mass dance.. not surprisingly, got sabo-ed to dance together la. ya we learnt shark's tale portion of e dance.. more difficult than e upside dwn dance la, so learn for abt an hour only learn a verse.. not even chorus! haha. but well.. we'll learn more tml :) then ard 4 30 e biomed plus STaR ppl left for briefing.. turned out to be STaR symposium briefing. so WAT ON EARTH were we (my friend and i) biomed ppl doing there? 'oh you guys are to help out wif e symposium' -.- thanks alot. but well we cldnt do much also mah, coz we didnt actually do e research, so we were gg to be like receptionists la.. bleahh.
haha okie i shall NOT be whiny. being a receptionist is pretty fun. right? :P
hmmm.. ya tt summed e past wk, and when i was browsing wei jun's blog it was playing this v nice christian song.. right smack e first line asked 'who am i'? that someone so great is willing to even die for me. am i someone important, smart, pretty, powerful? e exact opposite in fact. how can Someone die for me? i cant imagine anyone besides him willing to do this for me.. yupp so let me just post e lyrics here okay..
Who am I Casting Crowns
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
[bridge]Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
[chorus]I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
[bridge]
[chorus]
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours
nice song :) and i still like 在祢手中.. hehe.
ya okie shall go le.. take care everyone :)
*btw, for easier viewing pls change e encoding to UTF-8.. and ya from now on my entries will be [abnormally] colourful :P coz easier to read ba.. :)
xiao jo
@ 4:47 PM
____________*____________
tag;
blog;
links;
me;